Join Madison Parks for Ride the Drive 2015 - Downtown on Sunday, June 7, 10 AM-3 PM. Ride the Drive is a carefree, car free event that turns Madison’s signature streets into a public promenade.
Property owners who maintain their own property may have their tree and shrub trimmings collected to be chipped and recycled as mulch or compost. Find when the crew is due in your neighborhood.
News Releases View all news »
- 05/29 Short Stack Eatery, Compass Properties and the Sugar River United Methodist Church Among 11 Area Organizations Working Towards Sustainability with Sustain Dane
- 05/29 Lane Closures - 400 West Johnson Street, 5/30/15 & 5/31/15
- 05/29 Closure - 200 Block East Mifflin, 06/01/15 & 06/02/15
- 05/28 Statement from Mayor Soglin Regarding Joint Finance Action on Room Tax
- 05/28 Race for the Cure Road Closures 05.30.15
- 05/27 Bluff Street Closure
- 05/22 Metro Transit Expands Service to UW Health at The American Center
Calendar View all events »
Now accepting applications for crisis line counselors!
03/17/2015 to 06/01/2015
Job Mob: A Buffet of Free Employment Services - at Madison College-South
Yoga with Kristin Sage
Little Yoga (May 29)
PiYo at Monona Terrace