Alternate Side Parking is in effect from November 15 to March 15 city-wide (except for the Snow Emergency Zone). Use the Where Do I Park? widget.
More Options for Easier Budgeting | Madison property owners will have the option of paying their taxes over four installments beginning in December.
The workshop will provide an opportunity for businesses, residents, property owners and visitors to share their concerns, design ideas, and help the city move forward on a plan of action.
The City of Madison is seeking proposals from qualified entities to recruit, train and support up to 30 high school age youth for an 8-week summer internship in a City Department or Division. Applications are due Dec. 11, 2014 at noon.
News Releases View all news »
- 11/20 | Madison Water Utility seeks public input on new conservation rate
- 11/19 | Great American Smokeout Challenges You to Quit Tobacco
- 11/19 | Statement of Mayor Paul R. Soglin on the 2015 Budget
- 11/19 | Waltham Park Playground - 2nd Public Input Meeting
- 11/18 | Fire In Single Family Home Sends One To Hospital
- 11/18 | City to Offer Property Owners Four Installments for Tax Payments
- 11/18 | Sunridge Park Playground - 2nd Public Input Meeting
Calendar View all events »
Winter (Alternate Side) Parking Rules start November 15
11/15/2014 to 03/15/2015
Standing Guard: Protect What You’ve Worked Hard For
Stress Workshop with the Wellness Champions
Highland Manor Park Playground - 2nd Public Input Meeting
Brittingham Park Playground Public Input Meeting