The Community Development Division is seeking proposals from developers that intend to apply for 2015 WHEDA Low-Income Housing Tax Credits including bond financing. Applications due October 9, 2014 at 12:00 (noon).
Confused about the new Voter ID Law in Wisconsin? Check out the Voter ID infographic.
The Capital Budget is now available online.
News Releases View all news »
- 09/30 | Haywood Drive/High Street Intersection Closure, starting 10.01.14
- 09/29 | Breast Cancer Screening – Know What’s Right for You
- 09/26 | Junction Ridge Park Playground Public Meeting
- 09/25 | Large Marijuana Grow Operation Located
- 09/25 | Crisis Intervention & Mental Health
- 09/24 | FlakPhoto Announces Midwest Print Show Photographers
- 09/22 | Badger Park Playground Public Input Meeting
Calendar View all events »
On Golden Pond
09/19/2014 to 10/11/2014
Talking Spirits: Forest Hill Cemetery Tour
09/30/2014 to 10/05/2014
Eleanor Roosevelt: First Lady of the World
Sequoya Knitting Group
Public Meeting: UW Consortium Doctor of Audiology Accreditation
Skills in Computers and Literacy for Employment